Yes, they can. To pay for a ticket as a legal person you should follow these steps:
1. First of all, register for an event: choose the number of tickets and fill in the registration form.
2. Then you will see the payment page and all available payment methods. Click the button “Invoice”.
If you don’t see this button, that means the event organizer did not use this payment method. In this case, you have to choose any other option or reach the event manager to get more details. You can do it using the contact form on the page with the event description.
3. On the next page after choosing the payment method you should fill the bank account details of the company that will pay for a ticket.
4. Then we will send the agreement between Timepad and your company and an invoice. Check the email that you used while registration. Our bank account details are specified in paragraph 7.
5. Usually, we get the payment within 5 working days. After that, you will receive two letters: one of them will contain your tickets and the report of conveyance and acceptance will be attached to another one. We will send two copies of the document: with and without our signature. If your accountant accepts the scans, you can just download them to your computer.
6. If you should provide to the accounting department the original documents, sign them from your part and send it to us by courier, Russian Post, or using the electronic document flow system.
If you have any questions regarding the payment by invoice or exchange of the documents, don’t hesitate to contact our Support Team by firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +7 (495) 212–16–98 (for Moscow), 8 (800) 300–69–84 (within Russia).
Не нашли ответ?Обратитесь в техподдержку